Sunday, May 9, 2010
Got to my motel at Port Clinton, Ohio a little bit ago. A long day of driving, about 11 hours and 650 miles from Southern Pines. Lots of swallows, mostly barns with a few rough-wings mixed in, are flying around over the bay behing the motel. A Green Heron passed over along with a Great Blue as well. I already met a few other birders that are staying in the room adjacent to mine, and they were saying the birding's been great the last couple days up here. Hoping for the best tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great to see your blog, and I'm the first one to follow, haha! Hope you're having a great bird day today!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
It's great to have this blog for you to share your bird sightings. I know you had a great day today. I wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad